Preamble & definitions
- MandoraWeb adheres to the EU directive 95/46/EG on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This includes, that customer data is electronically stored and processed. This data is only handled for internal use and will not be disclosed to third parties either against payment or free of charge. Sensitive data will be submitted encrypted or secured, when used in external processes.
- Words describing the masculine, feminine or neuter gender include any of them, and the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a party includes its executors, administrators, successors and authorised assignees.
- Words and expressions describing natural persons include partnerships, legal persons (e.g. incorporated companies), associations, governments, governmental and local authorities and agencies.
- The client agrees to the collection, storage, processing, relaying and use of personal data within the order process at MandoraWeb.
- The client accepts, that personal data (inventory data) and other information, which is related to the use of the network (connection data), like e.g. time, number and duration of the connections, access passwords, up- and downloads, are stored by MandoraWeb during the time of the agreement according to the legal duties of documentation, as long as this is relevant for the fulfillment of the service agreement, especially for accounting purposes. The client declares his acknowledgement with storage of the data.
- The website of MandoraWeb places cookies non-permanently for simplification of use for the client.
- MandoraWeb is committed to abide data protection laws within the order of the client and during the duration of the service agreement, especially EU directive 95/46/EG on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in order to achieve the best possible protection and safety of its client's data.
This agreement of the client is logged by MandoraWeb.
Denial of this agreement results in the fact, that the order process cannot be completed by the client.
- Personal data is deemed as such data, which includes information about personal and material relations of a defined or definable natural person. In detail following data is requested amongst others during the order process: email address, consumer or business capacity, full name, address, date of birth and gender.
- The client agrees revocably at any time, that MandoraWeb confirms the provided personal data - especially the address - without any exclusion within the order process by email. The client assures, that only he or persons authorised by him have access to his email account. The client knows, that for non-encrypted email only limited privacy is ensured.
- Any use and relay of data, which is not described here will not take place, unless the user has declared his explicit agreement before or a legal duty for relaying of data for MandoraWeb exists.
- MandoraWeb obligates itself to inform the client on request at any time about the stored data without any charge, as long as it concerns this client. This information is provided exclusively in writing. The request for information has to be sent through the ssl-secured CustomerCenter to MandoraWeb . Any information concerning client and account data, especially personal and accounting relevant data, is disclosed by MandoraWeb in principal only after receipt of a request in writing, after authentication of the requester and only to the concerning client, persons authorised by the concerning client or governmental authorities in writing.
- MandoraWeb explicitely informs the client, that data protection for transmission through open networks like the internet cannot be ensured to the full extent at the current technical state of the art. The client knows, that MandoraWeb has at any time technical access to the content stored on the web server and to other data possibly stored there. Under certain conditions also other participants of the internet may be technically able to manipulate network security unauthorised and to control data transmission. Therefore the client himself is responsible for safety of his data transmitted to the internet by him.
- Our website uses so called Cookies. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain malware. Cookies are used to make our Website more user-friendly, more effective and safer.
- Most of our Cookies are so called "Session Cookies". These are automatically deleted when you leave our website. Other Cookies remain on your computer util explicitely deleted from you. These Cookies allow our website to recognise your browser at your next visit.
- You can configure your browser to be informed about storing of Cookies and allow Cookies only in particular cases, to prevent acceptance of Cookies in particular cases or generally as well as activate deletion of Cookies when closing your browser. Deactivating Cookies may influence proper functioning of this website or parts thereof.